0 Saved Items
Please Login and view your Saved items.
0
Cart

TOPMAX Solid Wood Twin Over Full Bunk Bed with Two Storage Drawers, Espresso

Item Code: SH000092PAA Return Rate: Moderate Downloads: 450

Color
Walnut
White
Espresso
TOPMAX
Return Rate: Moderate
Return Approval Rate: Moderate
Response Rate: High

TOPMAX Solid Wood Twin Over Full Bunk Bed with Two Storage Drawers, Espresso

Bullet Points:

  • Crafted of high quality pine wood, solid construction; Available in espresso and white finish.
  • Comes with guard rails on the top bunk for protection and two drawers on the bottom for storage.
  • Accommodates one twin-size mattress and one full-size (Bedding and mattresses are not included).
  • The removable ladder can be put in both left and right sides of the bed , adding more flexibility and convenience.
  • Ships in two boxes and is simple to assemble. If there is any part missing or damaged during shipping, please contact us, we will help you to solve the problem ASAP.


Weight & Dimensions

Overall Product Dimension

Overall Dimension: 79”x 57.8”x 61.4”

Headboard/footboard height for twin bed: 17.8”

Headboard/footboard height for full bed: 15”

Detail Product Dimension

Please refer to the Size image

Number of Package

2

Package Dimension and Weight

Please refer to the Specification

Overall Weight

149.53 lbs

Weight Capacity

Top - up to 175 lbs; Bottom - up to 330 lbs


Specifications:

Product Name

Bunk Bed

Material

pine wood

Pieces Included

Bunk bed with two storage drawers

Color

Espresso

Assembly Required

Yes

Additional Tools Required

All Tools Included

Country of Origin

Vietnam

Product Warranty

One year

Notice

1、Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.

 

2、Items may slightly differ from photo in terms of color due to the lighting or your monitor’s display

 

3、B2B Return Policy: https://b2b.gigacloudlogistics.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=50


After Sales Service:

1. Missing or damaging parts when receiving the product, we will send the accessory for free.

2. Compensation for all losses caused by the product quality or logistics problems

3. Compensation for some losses of removing bad reviews caused by product problems 

 

More Cooperation Method:

1.Bargain: In order to support the initial promotion of the seller, a certain discount can be offered for orders that purchase more than 10 stocks in a single purchase.

2.Margin Business : For buyers who want to guarantee inventory, by paying a certain percentage(usually 20%) of the margin and promised sales for a period of time (usually one month), we will help lock in a certain amount of inventory.

3.Order futures: If you believe that the existing stock is unable to meet the demand, you can contact us to discuss the order of the product that will come to the stock in the future. We offer more discounts for such goods.

 

Contact information:

Any product or selling related questions, including inventory, price, information, please feel free to contact us by Station letter or Wechat.

Wechat: 

TOPMAX售后说明

TOPMAX After-sales Instruction

为了更高效的沟通,请您咨询售后问题时,提供一下订单号+产品sku+尽可能详细的客人原话和图片(如果有的话)+您的诉求;TOPMAX仅能解答产品相关问题,像物流问题、平台功能等其它相关请咨询平台客服,谢谢您的配合!

In order to communicate more efficiently, please provide those information when you consult after-sales questionsorder number product SKUthe original words and pictures provided by the guest as detailed as possible (if any)and your appeal; TOPMAX can only answer product-related questions, as for logistics transportation, platform functions, etc., please consult the platform customer service, thank you for your cooperation!

 

1、产品质量问题(缺部件、破损等)需重发

A. Product quality problems (missing parts, damage, etc.) need to be reshipped

请先跟店铺确认是否可以给客人重发,确认后申请RMA即可;若店铺答复无库存无法重发,建议先尝试部分补偿,实在不接受可退全款保留;

First of all, please confirm with us whether it can be resent to the customer, and apply for RMA after confirmation; if the store replied that there is no stock for reshipment, partial compensation is recommended firstly. If customer doesn`t accept partial compensation, then full refund is the best choice;

 

2、产品质量问题造成的退款

B. Refunds caused by product quality problems

部分退款:计算公式为 成本/售价*实际退款金额,上限为B2B实际采购价;
退全款:店铺退还B2B实际采购价;

Partial refund: The calculation formula is buying price/selling price * actual refund amount, and the upper limit is the actual purchase price on B2B;

Full refund: The store will refund the actual purchase price on B2B;

 

3、非产品质量问题售后(物流丢包、发错货、客人原因不喜欢、以及产品太小、有色差等主观臆断)

C. After-sales for non-product quality problems (such as the product is lost, the wrong goods are sent, the customers do not like it, the product is too small, there is a color difference and other subjective assumptions)

物流丢包和发错货建议联系平台索赔,另外平台有特殊险业务,可咨询以下平台客服,非产品质量问题造成的客诉不归店铺承担;

It is recommended to contact the platform to claim for the loss and wrong delivery of goods. In addition, the platform has special insurance services. You can consult the customer service. Complaints caused by non-product quality problems will not be borne by the store;

4、申请RMA注意事项

4 Notes on applying RMA

A,请在comments中附上平台订单号+尽可能详细的客人原文+您的诉求(比如重发哪些部件),若客人有提供图片也请一起上传,若不按要求申请,店铺有权拒绝

APlease attach the platform order number + the original text given by guest as detailed as possible + your appeal (such as which parts to re-send) in the comments. If the guest provides pictures, please upload them together. If you do not apply as required, the store has the right to refuse

B、产品质量问题造成的客诉,需提供相关说明,比如具体哪里破损、缺哪些部件,最好能请客人提供图片,若无图片且无详细说明,视为无理由退货,不归店铺承担

B、Complaints caused by product quality problems need to provide relevant explanations, such as specific parts which are damages or missing. You`d better to ask the customer to provide pictures. If there is no picture and no detailed description, it will be deemed to be returned without reason and will not be borne by the store. 

C、所有申请退款的RMA,需附上给客人的含售价退款详情截图,我们需要上传到系统备份,多谢您的配合。

C、 All RMA requests for refunds must contain the screen-shots of the refund details with the selling price. We need to upload them into the system for backup. Thank you for your cooperation.

5、  处理RMA的时效

5. The timeliness of processing RMA

重发整个包裹的RMA,会在当天下班前处理;拆包的RMA,因为需要IT帮忙录入,会在三个工作日内处理;退款的RMA,当天下班前处理,若您当天申请较晚,会顺延到第二个工作日处理;周末申请的RMA,仓库也不作业,周一会统一处理;

The RMA for reshipping the entire package will be processed before the end of the day; the RMA for unpacking will be processed within three workdays because it requires IT’s assistance to record it; the RMA for refund will be processed before the end of the day. if your application comes a little late , it will be postponed to the second workday; if your RMA comes on weekends, since the warehouse does not operate on weekends, it will be processed on Monday;

6、  重发什么时候出单号

6. When will the tracking number be uploaded?

A、仓库有库存的情况下,直接在B2B重发整个包裹,一般两个工作日可出运单号;

A. When the warehouse has stock, the whole package can be reshipped directly in B2B system. Generally, the tracking number will be available in two workdays;

B、拆包裹给客人发,目前是五到十个工作日出运单号(仓库当前运行负载过重,后续恢复正常,时效性增强后,这个天数也会随之减少);

B. When we have to unpack the package and reship the part to the customer, it will take five to ten workdays to upload tracking numbers (the warehouse is overload currently, and when the subsequent back to normal, the number of days will be reduced after the timeliness is enhanced);

C、由工厂给客人补发,考虑到国际空运需要时间较久,再加上有的部件并不是现成的,要先生产再发给客人,难以给出准确的时间。大家都是为了最高效的解决售后问题,双方的出发点是高度一致的,所以请放心,有了单号我们会第一时间反馈。

C. When we need  to reship the part to the customer from the factory, considering that international air transportation will take a long time, and some parts are not already made, it is difficult to predict an accurate time for the customer. Since we have the same purpose which is try looking for the most efficient solution, we will send feedback as soon as we have the tracking number, please be patient.

7、  拥有多个采购账号的buyer,用其中一个账号全款囤货后,想退库存给其他账号购买

7. Buyers who have multiple purchasing accounts want to return some inventory to other accounts for purchase after using one of the accounts to stock up by the full amount

平台禁止此项操作,且退回库存会提高我们的return rate,影响店铺健康,请您多账号全款囤货时结合销量考虑一下库存分配,多谢您的谅解;

The platform prohibits this operation, returning the inventory will increase our return rate and affect the evaluation of our store. Please consider the inventory allocation in conjunction with the sales volume before making full stocking decisions. Thank you for your understanding;

8、保证金库存未售完(包括发货前客人取消订单)

8. The margin stock is not sold out (including the cancellation before shipping)

所有保证金库存我们暂时不予退货,到期后请付清尾款转为全款,并且这样的全款库存我们不予退货;

We will not return margin stocks for now. Please pay the balance when it is due, and we will not return such full payment stocks;

9、全款囤货库存未售完(包括发货前客人取消订单)

9. The full payment stock is not sold out (including the cancellation before shipping)

所有库存一经售出,若无特殊情况概不退还,若发货前客人取消订单,请在七天内申请RMA退回(从您在B2B上实际下单时间开始计算);

Once the inventory is sold, it will not be refunded unless there are special circumstances. If the customer cancels the order before shipping, please apply for an RMA return within seven days (since the date you actually place the order on B2B);

考虑到双方长期友好合作关系,每位buyer每月有一次机会退回库存(多ID buyer只能选择其中一个ID操作),具体要求如下:

Considering establish a long-term friendly cooperative relationship between our two parties, each buyer has an opportunity to return the inventory once a month (multi-ID buyers can only choose one of the IDs). The specific requirements are as follows:

A、  购买时间0-7天,退还全额采购金额;

A. When the purchase time is within 7 days, a full purchase amount will be refunded;

B、购买时间8-30天,退还采购金额的80%,剩余20%货款不予退还;

B. When the purchase time is between 8-30 days, 80% of the purchase amount will be refunded, and the remaining 20% ​​of the purchase price will not be refunded;

C、购买时间31-60天,退还采购金额的60%,剩余40%货款不予退还;

C. When the purchase time is between 31-60 days, 60% of the purchase amount will be refunded, and the remaining 40% ​​of the purchase price will not be refunded;

D、购买时间61-90天,退还采购金额的30%,剩余70%货款不予退还;

D. When the purchase time is between 61-90 days, 30% of the purchase amount will be refunded, and the remaining 70% ​​of the purchase price will not be refunded;

E、购买时间90天以上,不予处理。

E. When the purchase time is more than 90 days , the purchase amount will not be refunded.


Related Products

11-Piece Outdoor Rattan Wicker Patio Dining Table Set Garden Outdoor Patio Furniture Sets (11-Piece)
Item Code: SH000048AAA  
Return Rate:  High
TOPMAX 
Return Rate: Moderate
Return Approval Rate: Moderate
Response Rate: High
5 Piece Dining Set, Dining Room Table and High Back Chairs for 4 People, with Wood Legs, Classic Style, Grey Wash Oak
Item Code: SH000097AAE  
Rebates Margin
Return Rate:  Moderate
TOPMAX 
Return Rate: Moderate
Return Approval Rate: Moderate
Response Rate: High
5-Piece Counter Height Dining Set, Wood Dining Table and 4 Chairs, with Upholstered Seat and Footrest, Grey Wash Oak
Item Code: SH000096AAE  
Rebates Margin
Return Rate:  High
TOPMAX 
Return Rate: Moderate
Return Approval Rate: Moderate
Response Rate: High
5-Piece Counter Height Dining Set, Wood Dining Table and 4 Chairs, with Upholstered Seat and Footrest, Yellow Oak
Item Code: SH000096AAL  
Rebates Margin
Return Rate:  High
TOPMAX 
Return Rate: Moderate
Return Approval Rate: Moderate
Response Rate: High